Re: Hook up speedo cable?

To: "Outback Design" <kidvid@extragravity.com>
Subject: Re: Hook up speedo cable?
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 17:56:54 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Joe,

You'll need to get under the car to see it but toward the back end of
the gaerbox tailshaft is a nylon externally threaded fitting where
the cable attaches. It is on the driver's side about 2 inches forward
of the crossover frame. If there has been no cable for an extended
period of time, I suggest you clean the assembly up before attaching
the cable. The pinion assembly can be removed pretty easily if need
be. Snug the cable on by hand once everything is clean.

Gerard
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb