looking for a brake light switch and braket

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for a brake light switch and braket
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:34:09 EDT
I have a bugeye, that was fitted with a later dual master cylinder and pedal
box.  From what I can tell, the opening for this pedal box is smaller, because
what is there was grafted on to my car with a piece or aluminum.
I am not sure what it looks like, but I need a the bracket and brake light
switch that mounts inside the car. I am willing to buy, trade, beg borrow or
steal.

I guess my alternative would be to swap the equalizing switch, with the stock
bugeye tee and switch.

David Oliner