Jaguar price assistance please

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jaguar price assistance please
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:00:51 -0400
Does anybody know what a nice looking 85 Jaguar XJ 12 is worth?
I have a chance to pick one up for a few thou. It needs some electric
work, (so what else is new on a Jag?) But it looks real nice, no rust.
I would just buy it to flip for a christian profit.
Or if any of you want a real headache Brit car, Let me know.
The owner wants 3k for it as is. It's a 2 door V-12 job.
I never even looked under the bonnet of one of these but it's just a big
Sprite in real life with a few extra goodies to go wrong.
If it's worth 5-6 grand, I'll buy it, if it's worth 2-3, I'll let it be.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ