Re: parts Midgets

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts Midgets
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 10:25:08 -0400
Just a humble suggestion: Why not, when offering parts/cars for
sale/trade/free on the list, state where you (or the car) are located.
Personally, I'm sure as heck not gonna bother with inquiring about cars or
parts more than a few hundred miles from me, unless it a very rare of
desirable part, or, maybe an absolutely pristine '67 Midget.  And, it's not
like it takes a lot of time and effort to list your location, when you
post....
Bud Osbourne
southwestern PA (where men are men and sheep are nervous)