Re: Parts Midgets

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Parts Midgets
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:31:38 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
David,

Larry will be sporting a WW banjo in his Bugeye from a later Midget,
so no, the axles are not the same. The WW ones are 1/2 inch shorter.

I'd have a prospect for your Midget, but I thiunk it's too far from
the west coast to be feasible.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb