Re: Ebay WOW!!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay WOW!!
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:28:08 -0400
They are rare if you live where I do smack in the middle of the rust belt in
GM country (mid-Michigan).  Buying a "foreign" car here back in the 60's and
70's was a Bozo no-no - severely frowned upon.  The very few cars that were
bought here rusted away to dust 20 years ago.  The guys at the junkyards
have never seen a Midget or Sprite.  I've lived here 11 years and in that
time I've seen exactly one (1) Midget for sale.

Rick
'59 Sprite