RE: Ebay WOW!!

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ebay WOW!!
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:13:59 -0400
Being a lifelong Ohioan, I am the first to admit that many of our drivers are
dolts behind the wheel, but drivers here will at least ocassionally give up the
fast lane to a quicker driver.  Could be that our signs saying "Slower traffic
keep right" actually have some small impact.  Here, I am usually able to pass
on the left.  In Michigan, almost never.  No such signs in Michigan, I notice.
Also, the Ohioans who plant themselves in Michigan's fast lanes at the 70 mph
speed limit are just in a trance -- they can't go 70 legally anywhere in Ohio,
so they get a little stage fright!

Chris Eck
59 Bugeye
99 M Roadster