Re: Call for MC part, i.e. new piston.

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Call for MC part, i.e. new piston.
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 11:44:21 -0700 (PDT)
--- Frank ClClaricispspritenutxit109.com> wrote:
> gegerardrote:
>
> > Any and all suggestions/assistance welcome.
>
> Throw it out, find one from a 67 SpridgetIt bolts
> right in.

In retrospect, that is what I should have done. First
try MC rebuild leaked. 2nd try, with new sleeve,
worked fine...but...the way overpriced "equalizer" or
whatever it is called was beyond repair so I took out
the "shuttle" and now have the same as the older model
inn terms of non-dual braking systems, but with the MC
with the weird piston. Next time, if there is one, I'm
going with the older model MC with the single braking
system setup
cheers, bill b.