RE: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: RE: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:20:31 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
My wife and I spent the July 4th weekend at Martha's Vineyard in Mass.
There's a gentleman by the name of Paul who owns and flies a 1941 Biplane
for a living, giving tours of the island.

So my wife and I went for a 15 minute ride in an open cockpit plane around
the island.  At the end of the 15 minutes, he asked if we wanted stunts.
Stunts you say?  Yep.  For another $50, he spent the next 5 minutes taking
us through a hammerhead, a loop, a figure 8, and something else.  Truly
exhilarating, and better than every roller coaster I've ever been on.  I'll
post some of the pics soon....

Mike