RE: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cap'n Bob, This one's for you. Aircraft, No LBC
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:26:16 -0400
Try this link, it's right to his mpeg files directory where you can click
on the mpeg you want to see. He didn't do a very good job of designing a
web page but then again Microsoft didn't do a very good job of designing a
browser or for that matter an operating system.

http://www.inna.lt/mpegs/

Dave
60 Bugeye
61 Bugeye (Project)