Re: $28K Sprite

To: "Kent McLean" <kentmclean@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: $28K Sprite
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:35:31 -0700
Cc: <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Kent, et al,

There was a 5 issue series article written up on these a couple years
ago in Healey Highlights. There were very few of these built
originally and the article  covered the history of them and
restoration of one. They had to remake some of the panels from
scratch (top at least, I believe).

It may be possible to get the parts in aluminum kits from the UK. Not
positive on this though. I don't know where my copies are now to
check, but I know some other listers have the issues too.

Gerard