Re: $28K Sprite

To: "Spridgets Digest" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $28K Sprite
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:11:44 -0400
I'm almost sure it is the car Kent Bain raced.

It's a great looking car.  I came across it a couple of years ago at LRP
when I was racing my MGB & stopped over to say hello to Kent, Paul Lane, et
al.

I work about 10 minutes from where Paul keeps his inventory.  If anyone on
the list is seriously interested in the car, I'll go take a close look one
lunchtime.

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner - still stock Spridget powered.  New race engine 99% finished
'66 MGB - can't wait to try new carb/manifold combo at LRP