Re: Selling????

To: GreenBugeye@aol.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, kgb2@centurytel.net
Subject: Re: Selling????
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:57:22 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/16/03 11:48:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GreenBugeye@aol.com writes:

> Boring?  Did I mention 0-60 in 5 seconds?  Nothing to talk about?  Did I
> mention the Michigan statie I zipped past with the cruise set at 93 mph, or
> the
> guy in the new Corvette (an automatic) who I smoked at a stoplight?  Here I
> was,
> thinking that at 35, I'd smoked my last tire and completely outgrown such
> foolishness.  I was wrong!  This thing has turned me back into a big,
> grinning
> hooligan!  Woo-hoo!  C'mon, let's go egg the principal's house!  Who's with
> me!?!?
>
> Chris Eck
> 59 Bugeye FS (needs only a good home)
> 99 M Roadster (so damned fast that it's probably unhealthy)

I think we lost Chris.  But, Chris, keep in mind there is help available.
The first step is admitting you have a problem....

(BTW, I'm 53 and I still drive it like I stole it!)

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)