New Bugeye Owner

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[F9D6A060:01C34C90]
Subject: New Bugeye Owner
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:26:44 -0500
Just wanted to introduce myself as new to your group.

I just purchased my first Bugeye a 1960.  I always thought the stories
of finding a car in a farmer's barn were just myths.  But what do you
know.  I found this in a farmers barn in Washington State!

This looks to be a pretty  fun group with lots of knowledge.

Thanks for all your help so far!

Chris Weber (with son Matthew pictured)

Washington State

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image002.jpg]