Re: Bozeau has struck again!

To: "philip.s.jones" <philip.s.jones@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Bozeau has struck again!
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:51:21 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
philip.s.jones wrote:
 >  Today, when hooking up the battery and checking the
> electrics, I found the following symptom:  ignition switch does not activate
> the starter - but the lighting switch does -

2 possible things. You have the wires crossed on the voltage regulator.
Brown/blue goes to the light switch.
Brown (solid) goes to the ign.

Or you (most likely) you crossed the white/red wire that activates the
solinoid with the red/white wire that activates the dash lights.
That is white with a red stripe and red with a white stripe.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ