Frank has struck again; Was: Bozeau has struck again!

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Frank has struck again; Was: Bozeau has struck again!
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:07:57 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank, you've done it again:  you had the problem identified exactly.  It
was the white/red and red/white being reversed.  Thanks for saving me hours
of effort!

Congratulations, too; on the maiden voyage.  In terms of duration, I am the
anti-Frank:  it's been 17 years since my car was on the road!  Thanks again.

Phil