Re: Pittsburgh Vintage GP

To: Michael Carpenter <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: Pittsburgh Vintage GP
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:08:06 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Nope, the C-type I saw was documented. Raced at Sebring in 54 and a few
of the airport races Burt tells about in his books. It was the darkest
Britsh Racing Green I ever saw. Bobbie and I argued about the color
until I pointed out on the fact sign that it said green. It was parked
across the road by the club house in the separate Jag-you-are club area.
If I ever get the pics developed and remember, I'll scan them.

The Bugeye was racing last year, unless he broke it in practice or
something and you didn't get to see it, I have a couple pictures of him
on track that I took last year.