Re: 4th Annual LBC Rally

To: "Dan Walters" <spridget63@comcast.net>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4th Annual LBC Rally
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:28:22 -0400
personally i enjoyed seeing evryone for breakfast.    i helped rob set up a
bit and was enjoying watching evryone come and go at the check point.   my
knee was just not up to driving stick shift for a day nor getting in and out
of my bugeye.   of course i missed out on all the festivities later in the
day i had to leave around 3pm.   but the weather was beautifull!    this
event is a very nice affair!  you do not need to have your car running or
even posess one to come and join in the festivities!   i came to help set up
if i was needed and visit with my friends for a while!  this is a very
sociable event!  and you never know what the parking lot tech session will
be!  LOL!  my hat's off to the valentines for yet another wonderfull fun
filled event!

chuck.
my knee is recovering but it's way to slow for me!  (i had a minor shop
accident and fell hurting my knee.   a very serious bruise ,nothing broken.
but it's taking for ever (seemingly) to stop swelling and hurting!)