Re: Do you have a motorcycle to trade?

To: "Deikis, John" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you have a motorcycle to trade?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:34:17 -0400
hmmm, ROFLMAO!   tattoo's piercings, sounds like my kinda girl!  LOL!  i
love the creative writing though!   real or contrived it makes for some
humourous reading!.....  ;)
now if she were a race car or sports car kinda girl.......way too funny!
i guess i'll stick ta my trusty two stoke racers and get my 2 stroke pit
bike finished.......that's about all the challenge i can handle right now!
LOL!

chuck
"that darn orange saab"