Re: musical lament (non tech)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: musical lament (non tech)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:05:05 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ron Soave wrote:

> Hey - as long as we're stretching it:
> If you've got a Mitsubishi alternator, Hitachi
> distributor, and Datsun transmission, there's always
> "Turning Japanese" by The Vapors.

Good point, and if a car is refered to in the female sense, then I can
call my Sprite "My women from Tokyo" (Deep Purple) ;)
BTW, no more Hitachi dizzy, I didn't like the way it fit. It worked fine
but Daniel gave me an electronic dizzy set up for the Lucas dizzy, no
Petronix, this one is UK made. Works great too.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ