Re: Rotary engines

To: "Chris Weber (non-Kimball)" <cweber@nonkimball.com>
Subject: Re: Rotary engines
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:50:27 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
There is one that shows up at the "MG's at the Rocks" show every year,
well the last couple ones anyway. It has flared fenders and is a real
race car. Sounds a bit peculiar when revved up, I must say.

Beyond that "I know NOOOOTHEEENG"

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com