Re: Rotary engines

To: Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM, cweber@nonkimball.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rotary engines
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 12:06:57 EST
In a message dated 12/05/2003 6:58:39 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Tommy_Samuels@MARKIVAUTO.COM writes:
I was a RX-7 junkie in the early 80's and my main complaints were:
1. Very few good mechanics available
2. Short life of apex seals on anything other than a stock setup
3. Scrapping an engine when an apex seal failed without warning

Tommy
.

My experience with my wife's RX7 (recently donated to daughter) and our
in-ability to keep it running decently would make me leary of this swap also.

The RX7 was great while it ran, but went out like a lightbulb....

Robert Houston

The Supreme Court ruled there cannot be a nativity scene
 in Washington,DC this Christmas.
 This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason,
 they simply have not been able to find three wise men or
 a virgin in the nation's capitol.
 There was no problem however finding enough asses to
 fill the stable