Sedona bound?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sedona bound?
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:50:26 EST
I am giving a lot of thought to spending half of the year in Sedona, Arizona.
The plan is to either bring the TR4A out there and leave the two Bugeye
Sprites in NY State, or sell one or two of the Eastern cars and start new with
rust free desert classic. What I am going to need is a strong driver that can
take the heat. Top end speed and the potential overheating eliminates the
Sprites. (No flames spridgteers, please.) I will keep them for what they were
are
best at, namely twisty jaunts to the golf course in damp New England. A TR.
powered Morgan has been one of wish list cars for a long time now, but those
wish
list cars are so pricey. The others are an Austin Healey 3000, and a Jaguar XK
120/140. But in a pinch I could live with a side curtain TR, a TR6, or an MGA.

Getting a bit ahead of myself, but are there are British Car owners in Sedona?

David Oliner