1/2 painted

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1/2 painted
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:36:01 -0500
What was my yellow Bugeye is now jambed out and the under bonnet is
yellow again. I spent an hour doing the hard to get to paint work
tonight. Under the bonnet came out real nice and no runs on the inside
of the doors this time either.
It's a bit too cold to squirt the exterior body work so I'll have to
wait for a warm day to finish the paint. The rest is the easy part.
I do have heat in the garage but I turn it off before i start mixing
paint. Gas heat and atomized paint don't mix.
I did notice how much nicer the paint flows out when the temp inside the
garage is 60*. Engine compartment looks like glass and i didn't even
sand the primer under there.
I am going top put the black stripe back on it too. It needs something
to break it up.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ