LBCs and Christmas shopping

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBCs and Christmas shopping
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:58:30 -0500
Tomorrow my daughter and I will be venturing to china, I mean the mall
for our annual father/daughter I hate this place but gotta do it once a
year jaunt.
We traditionally take a Sprite or the A40 and more then once we park
next to my buddy's MGA (top down with bows on the mirrors) I guess we
are both die hards. Weatherman says snow tomorrow so it will be our 3rd
shopping trip in the snow in an LBC. I am planning on taking the A40,
she's gonna drive since it was her first car.
Our first memorable snowy shopping trip was in a white 69 Sprite.
This would have been back around 93/94 and she found out what a donut
was as Dad spun the Sprite around a few times in the parking lot (on
purpose) My Dad showed me what a "cookie" was in a Two Guys parking lot
with a 68 Chevy wagon. Then he told me to do it. So I learned how to
steer out of a skid and I passed that trait on to my own kids on a snow
covered parking lot when the stores were closed. I don't remember that
many parking lot lights when I learned ;)
I love shopping with my daughter, I don't think she enjoys it as much.
You see, I read lables and want to know WHERE the item was made.
She reads lables to see WHO's name is on it.
Tommy-chong-halfinger
Ralph-soo-ling-Lauren
Mothra Stewart
Brack and Deckerson
I guess I'll go help our 490 BILLION dollar trade deficit with china.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ