Re: Donuts

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Donuts
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:02:19 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill,

It's not the salt that bothers me.  It's the fact that the defrosters
won't keep the windscreen clear (on the inside)  I do what Larry M.
suggested, I carry a windshield wiper/ice scraper in the car to clean
the inside of the windshield.

Usually when we take the Midget out in the snow, it's still snowing and
"they" haven't plowed or salted yet.  Those of you who have been on the
Pa rally know the roads here.  Some of those roads NEVER get salted........

Kevin V.