Re: Donuts

To: Kevin Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Donuts
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:12:59 -0500
Cc: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Lets see, four years, only car, no top, What would you do ;-)

(actually my only car until about 2 years ago was the Midget, for most
of the -  Hang on hear it comes - 20 years I have owned it. 20 years
last Saturday in fact!!)

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe