Re: Snow and Ice and Salt 14 Dec 2003 14:53:49 -0600

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com (David Lieb)
Subject: Re: Snow and Ice and Salt 14 Dec 2003 14:53:49 -0600
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:15:18 -0500 (EST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Dave...

Love the comment on the 4wd deal!! :):)

Thing is Dave she saw the problem
coming a long way off and tried to bring
it to everyone's attention. No matter what
she may have wanted to do, at least she
wanted to "start" somewhere and a final
plan after finally getting a start in at least
some new direction often doesn't look anything like the initial idea.

I am no Hillary fan but you gotta give credit where credit is due. She
saw the
problem coming and tried to DO some-thing about it. I'm not saying she
was "right" but that's not what I'm talking
about.

Now anyone can knock anything without
constructively offering realistic alternatives as solutions. I mean just
take a look at the Democratic candidates,
fr'instance!!! (This oughta get a little action going, eh,
Dave?:):):)<HUGE GRIN>

No mature adult expects a perfect system
'cause perfection doesn't exist as a "state"......except as perfection
may exist
in one who understands the state of
"becoming" (old "Shlaferism"...."Uhhh....
thank 'ya very much"!!:)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)