RE: Sprite Stickers for Minitor Center Caps

To: <Miniac7@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> hBFNM6Gx021628
Subject: RE: Sprite Stickers for Minitor Center Caps
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:20:05 -0800
I believe the guy who made some up was Colin Dodds in OZ (owner of "The
Fright"). Maybe Mike G. can shed some light here.

Colin sold them on e-bay a while back. I got my set off e-bay but not
from him though I'm pretty sure they were the same as is.

If he ran out and needs a big order to make some more maybe we can put
that together.

John Carey used the BE bonnet(?) emblem on his Minators and it looks
very clean. Is sits flush with the face of the rim. Not sure how much
work it was to fit them though.
Here's a pic...
http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jbcarey/NewJCarey/Rimg0003.jpg

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com