Re: What makes a good snow car?

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: What makes a good snow car?
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:00:15 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
What's "snow"???
Brad
Don't let Brad fool ya'  We get snow here and in measurable amounts!

Here in East Texas we got nearly 4 inches in 1971. Had enough to make me turn
on my wipers just last year! Ice is the fun stuff here. We will get a stretch
of road that has turned into a bobsled run. The ruts formed in the road just
bump you back straight. I did get behind some "I have front wheel drive so I
can drive fast" idiot that was all over the road in his Toronado....I just
drove around him on the grassy median in my 87 Escort!

As for putting the top up to keep from cooking our brains....I do know that
Brad has a carefully selected hat and he keeps himself well ..uh..I think
hydrated is the closest word.

Bruce (TX)