Re: What makes a good snow car?

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: What makes a good snow car?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:49:34 -0500 FILETIME=[02F1F0F0:01C3C72A]
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Um,

2 Things, SUV's can be EITHER A or B. To set the record straight, you are
incorrect about the Explorer, it is based on a truck. It is built on a
modified Ranger chassis. It CAN haul heavy loads. It can tow 7000lbs
properly equipped.
Many are Glorified cars tho. Escape is one.

Brian S.
Bugeye under resto