December 21, time to put the top up - no not quite yet!

To: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: December 21, time to put the top up - no not quite yet!
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 06:43:32 -0800 (PST)
So all my neighbors think I'm nuts. Bugsy's driving time has been reduced
lately due to a job change. Working virtual office certainly helped getting
Busy driven almost daily but no more. Sunday in Dayton was 40-41 degrees and
sunny, perfect weather to get Bugsy out sans top and make a trip to the auto
parts store for a can of Stabil and a fillup on Sunoco 94 Octane. With
windblocker in place,tonneau on, heater on and windows up it was almost perfect
top down weather. So what if the neighbors think I'm nuts. Bugsy got in a few
miles of drive time to get the Stabil moving around and circulating. Just
think, yesterday was the shortest day of the year. Days start getting longer
from here on out.

I think December 25 will be time to get the heater fired up in the garage so I
can raise the temps up in there to get the top raised and latched down. Or
maybe the tonneau will stay on all winter. I'm just not ready to put Bugsy away
for the winter. I'm sure Cap'n Bob will agree on that one. Now if I could only
find time to get started on some bodywork.
Come on Spring!!!

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH