Re: was jackets, now long weekend

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: was jackets, now long weekend
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:54:13 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
  Maybe work up an
> alternating schedule of one year east, one year west, and one year in
Kerrville.

You can definitely count me in for Kerrville!  I'd be there even if I had to
drive Norman or Ol' Blue.  One more of Elizabeth's suppers & I wouldn't be
able to fit in my Spridget. Seriously, I think us wrong coasters should plan
some sort of gathering. Split the distance between everybody and meet up in
whatever community happens to be in the middle. Free dinners for those of us
wearing official Spridget bikinis, naturally.  Stealth could represent the
easterners with his Spridget speedo. Any color other than black - it
wouldn't show up against his fur.

Kate