cross country trip

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: cross country trip
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:46:55 -0600
Well my search for a bugeye appears to be over.  I'm looking at visiting
David aka sdoliner and picking up his 1959 Ebay sprite that he acquired a
few years back. I'll be traveling next week from Oklahoma to NewYork.  I
tried to find a car a bit further away but that was as far as I could find.
Went to Sacramento 2 years ago with my father inlaw to get a "free" midget
so heck why not go to NY???  My wife thinks i'm certifiable now, but it is
with her blessing (I think she has a high insurance pay off on me).  So if
anyone is along the way and is willing to lend a hand etc....in case of
trouble let me know on here or off list. Not sure of the exact route yet.
I"m still trying to figure that one.  One way takes me through
Inianapolis,Cleveland,Erie,then through Albany.  I was thinking of a more
direct eastern route then jumping up around the Penn state area...so not
sure yet.  Will be traveling with a friend, leaving either sunday or monday.
Also if there are any "notiable" stops that are must sees that don't take
long I'd entertain that as well.

Thanks,
Charlie
1969 Midget soon to be a 1959 Sprite