Re: SpridgetFest

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb@frontiernet.net>, RBHouston@aol.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SpridgetFest
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 21:56:26 -0800 (PST)
OK Kate count me IN!!!
Now I need to go to bed, Work will be
calling way too early..(Robert-dont do any
really hard thinking tonight..you need to go
to bed and go to sleep too. :)

Thanks Kate, I "will" take the guest room.
This could be very interesting and tons of
fun..only wish I had a "LBC", oh and by the
way this is lbc content... just not
any of mine..lol ;^)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
GOD BLESS and to all a good night!