Re: spridget rotisserie

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: spridget rotisserie
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:22:17 -0600
From "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3 at pldi.net>

Hey does anyone have a link to a page that shows a spridget rotisserie?  I
can prob figure it out but why reinvent the wheel.  I have one engine stand
now, can get a second real easy.  I'd like to use that as I could roll it in
and out of the shop/garage.  I've seen some made of plywood as well.  Any
info would help.

Charlie
1959 trailer maiden bugeye

 Here you go Charlie
 http://ado13.com/flip/flipper.html

 and when you have time LQQK at the rest of his web pages aswell
 he's got an awesome site to say the least.
 http://www.ado13.com/

 Happy New year to you and everyone else on our list.

 Larry Rex

[Scanned by AwesomeNet Anti-Virus]