Forwarded: Linday Porter's Book

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Linday Porter's Book
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:20:09 -0700
For some reason this was sent to me rather than spridgets@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:44:41 -0600
     From: Lanier <willjan@earthlink.net>
     Subject: Linday Porter's Book

Hello,
I am new to car restoration.  I was given a car by my father in law that
has just been collecting dust, but covered.  It is a 1966 AH Sprite, 1098
motor it seems.  A nice guy on the list suggested that I get the Porter
book and I did.  I was just wondering if any of you guys when new to this
found other books to be a needed asset.  I will need some reference
material being a newbie and all.

Thanks for your input,

W. Lanier