Re: circlip hell

Subject: Re: circlip hell
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 20:19:57 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
On Saturday, May 15, 2004, at 08:21 PM, Randy Trautman wrote:

> Boy I wish I had a fix for this!  I've invented more bad words over
> those stupid clips!  I

I battled with the "e" clips, trying several sizes, grinding off the
outside edges etc., before I took the advice of the "wise ones" and
went with the original style of external circlip. I purchased a pair of
single use circlip pliers from Harbor freight, but if I had it to do
over I would try to locate a better pair of pliers that would be usable
again in the future and did not have the code letters CHINA on them.

cheers, bill b
1969 Sprite (Bilby)
  /\   /\
  o    o