Re: Spridget Radio/CD

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spridget Radio/CD
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:51:17 -0500 with any abuse report
> Changing the channels must be a bitch to do.

Not that bad, actually, provided that you took the time to program the
presets after the last time that you completely removed the shelf... You
lose your presets with most electronic/digitally-tuned radios when you take
them out of the car. Maybe I should connect as small gel-cell to the shelf,
too.
I just hoist my right elbow into the air and reach down and back. Works fine
for volume and for changing tapes; not as well for changing stations.

> I do like the speaker setup that is shown here.

Ah, but that is Frank's contribution, not mine. Credit where credit is due!
David Lieb

Check out the new British Cars Forum: