Weber Woes

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Weber Woes
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 21:39:19 -0400
HELP!! I dropped my balls in the wrong hole.
Those little valve balls for the accelerator pumps that go under the
square tubes.
Well they fit down the middle hole but they do not come out.
And they are stainless steel because they are non magnetic.
I have tried blocking all other holes and tried blowing them out.
I even tried heating the area and smacking the underside with a hammer.
My balls are stuck!
Any ideas?
--
Frank Clarici