50th bday present

To: "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 50th bday present
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:11:15 -0500
I am seriously considering entering this event for my 50th birthday year of
2006.

http://www.targanewfoundland.com/targaentry.htm

I've talked a little with Mike Salter, who ran a 100S in the event.

Years ago, I had visions of doing the Cubs Fantasy Baseball camp, but the
rotator cuff repair I had 2.5 years ago has me throwing like a girl these
days, so, that ain't gonna happen.

The, I thought maybe I'd do the Richard Petty Driving Experience... but,
hell, I'm already a race car driver, damnit.

So, I'm thinkin' Targa Newfoundland. I'd like to prepar Red Arse to run it,
with a 1 liter motor, but, I'm afraid I'd have to add signifiant roll bar to
take care of my navigator. So, maybe I'd do a MKII, with a hardtop.

I'm gonna need a co-driver/navigator that holds a competition licence (and
one that weighs a lot less than me.).

WST

Check out the new British Cars Forum: