Those wee tight places

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Those wee tight places
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:46:06 -0400
Howdy Folks,
It has been a very long time since I9ve graced you all with my inane
questions (nearly a year).  Anyways I9m back in the saddle again, if only
for a short while, and I9m doing some rust proofing on my 74 aconite midge.
I9ve found some light surface rust in the posts aft of the doors, when I
look down the ventilation holes between the rear post and the fender wells.
I9ll spray some Eastwood super duper rust proofer down there.  I figure
there are also leaves, left over condom wrappers etc in the space between
the rear fender and the trunk interior, but I can9t quite figure out how to
get back there to clean before blindly spraying anti-rust wax-type stuff.
Do you all have any ideas as to how to get back there?
Thanks for the lumps,
Mike Gagne
Chapel Hill, NC

Check out the new British Cars Forum: