Wheels

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheels
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 17:10:09 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I am thinking about changing the wheels on my Midget. I want something that
looks like Minilites and I am partial to Panasports. I would be interested in
reading list members comments on their experience or knowledge plus the best
place to buy either of these? Thanks.

Gus aka "the firefly"
Extraordinary crimes against the people and the state have to be avenged by
agents extraordinary. Two such people are John Steed, top professional, and his
partner, Emma Peel, talented amateur. Otherwise known as The Avengers...

Check out the new British Cars Forum: