RE: Wheels

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wheels
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:56:58 -0500
 Hi Gus, I have the KN Minators on all my LBCs.  Look for them on sale
from time to time from Moss and/or VicBrit and their sale prices ain't
too hard to swallow.  I've been using them for many years and they have
been absolutely flawless.  They usually cost a bit less than Panasports
and I'd expect them to be just as good.  I'll try to attach a photo so
you can see for yourself.  They'll be on my AH3000 but they'll look the
same for your Midget.  Just zoom in for a closer look.
Jack