website changes

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>, "Healey list Forum \(Healey list Forum\)" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "Vintage-Race \(vintage-race\)" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: website changes
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:37:23 -0500
Hey y'all

The long overdue Thicko website changes are about to take place.

If you've got pictures, a bio, a link, a story, an amusing anecdote, naked
pictures of your ex-wife (check with us first, we may already have them), a
link, or anything else you'd like to see included, please forward it to me
ASAP.

Thanks.

WST

Check out the new British Cars Forum: