is "matco" tools still servicing garage customers?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: is "matco" tools still servicing garage customers?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 8:37:49 -0500
yesterday my CP air ratchet's throttle died.   upon disassembly i find all
i need is the little spring loaded "valve" that controlls air flow from
hose to the air motor.   without it the ratchet runs at wide open throttle
as soon as the air hose is attached.  the tool is 100% serviceable if i
could locate a dealer and order the part i need.   the sticker with the
model number is loooooong gone(it figures right?).   do any of you have
matco tools trucks serving accounts that you know of?   around here i have
seen "mac" & "snap-on" but have not seen "matco" for quite a while.
if ya have a driver you see weekly, please contact me directly, as i'd like
to order the valve as it has to be a reasonably inexpensive item compared
the what the CP ratchet cost me years ago.   wich is why i'd like to fix
it!  it's not a bargan store asian knock off!
(*wink-wink* frank.)

thanks!
chuck.
cfchrist@earthlink.net