Re: Reliability/Dependability

To: "Spridgets \( E-mail\)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Reliability/Dependability
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:39:10 -0800 (PST)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:
> You can fix most
> problems on the side of
> the road with a screw driver, pliers, and a BF
> hammer ;)

After having a few close calls in my vacation car
(Midget) because of lack of use and some vacation home
tool shortages, probably the best tool I ever invested
in is a AAA membership.  Ever since I got one a few
years ago, none of the cars has missed a beat.  The
non-superstitious might say it's a waste of money, but
those of us who forgot to order the traditional
good-luck Chinese food before game 7 of the
Yankees-Sox playoff game know the power such things
(Gigante witnessed the positive effects of The Curse
of Mao before game 3).

=====
Ron Soave

"Race fans, I had inferred from my one trip to the Brickyard 400, fell into one
of two categories: tattooed/shirtless/sewer-mouthed drunks, and their
husbands." - Steve Ruchin

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

Check out the new British Cars Forum: