HP -cooperative update(attn Cyrille!)

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: HP -cooperative update(attn Cyrille!)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:09:26 -0800
OK, I finally got the turbo bugeye back together and tuned up. Two different
coolant leaks are resolved and the timing is dialed in.  The excessive smoke
was a badly installed oil scraper ring, now corrected and smoke free.  I'll go
for a few HP runs at lunch today and get the G-Tech off to the next
spridgeteer. Since Cyrille was the first to send his address, it'll be on the
way to him by the end of the week.

I'll post the HP numbers to the list and perhaps the DARK LORD will assemble
the various results onto his web page as they come in .

If you want to try out a G-Tech and find out how much HP your Spridget makes
at the rear wheels, e-mail your address to Cyrille and he can pick the next
person to send it to.

Glen

By the way, if your head heater tap leaks at the base, mill the base flat by
pushing across the face of a metal file until its nicely flat again.
Corrosion pits in the soft, pot-metal base opened up a leak on mine and this
cured it in just a few minutes.