Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...

To: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Ok, why didn't you tell me...
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:28:49 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets ( E-mail)" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Ok, it does have new upholstery and none of it is horse hair (although
some of it is wood!!!) and it is thicker but it's not 6 inches
thicker...

Oh, the car isn't really going for free, just for cost.. and I'll
provide the receipts..  it has cost more to get this right than to fix
a 20 year old D Sports racer...

;-)

Lester