RE: Forwarded: Head Gasket Question

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Forwarded: Head Gasket Question
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 8:9:26 -0500
if it has not been run, and just removing the rocker shaft assembly then
upon reassembly re-torque it and go for it.  if ithas beenthrough a heat
cycle then replace is a rather common rule of thumb.
of course ya can always put a new gasket in it atthis point but the new
gasket will not compress any more than the present one and the present one
has not seen any damage to the sealing rings as it has been uniformly
compressed and has not seen any change composition wise through heat and
compression in cylinders(while running).

chuck.